domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Paseante Dominical (Día de la Música)

Un regalito para vosotros del nuevo disco de The Sunday Drivers, porque no podríamos vivir sin música, porque nos conmueve, nos alegra, nos hace llorar, reír, recordar, pensar, evadirnos, centrarnos, enamorarnos, olvidar,... ¡¡¡Hola!! ¡¡Feliz día!!

  • La la la la What do you think she is? La la la la She is a star I cant give you nothing cause my heart is full She said hola But we can go together to the nearest zoo She said hola I wanna go with you to see the animals I wanna go with you to see the animals Oover and over, over and over, over and over Over and over again You start it all all over again Every indian fell but i will conquer you Say hola Though big or little fishes soon forget the truth She said hola I wanna go with you to see the animals I wanna go with you to see the animals Over and ove, over and over, over and over Over and over again You start it all all over again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario