jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Canción sorpresa

Que hoy haya aparecido esta canción en mi camino al trabajo, creo que no deber ser solo casualidad. Atentos, va perfecta con el día en Zaragoza y otras cositas que me callo.
¡¡¡Sschh!!!

  • Heavy Weather. Jarvis Cocker
  • This morning it was summer
  • By noon a cold front building
  • Where did you go?
  • Where did you go?
  • I got to find some shelter'
  • Cos any minute now
  • it's gonna blow
  • It's gonna blow
  • But I don't mind the rain
  • So strike me once again:
  • I've got nothing to lose
  • And it looks like we are in for stormy weather
  • with death and destruction coming through
  • Oh, look out there she blows
  • Now everybody knows:
  • Stormy weather always makes me think of you
  • And watch out 'cos the storm is coming through
  • But you're so still and silent
  • Whilst everything's dissolving
  • Melting away, melting away
  • But I don't mind the rain
  • So strike me once again
  • I got nothing to lose
  • Yeah, it looks like we are in for stormy weather
  • with death and destruction coming through
  • watch out 'cos the storm is coming through

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario