lunes, 6 de agosto de 2007

U.N.K.L.E.

I have burned my tomorrow And I stand inside today At the edge of the future And my dreams all fade away I have burned my tomorrow And I stand inside today At the edge of the future And my dreams all fade away And burn my shadow away And burn my shadow away Fate’s my destroyer I was ambushed by the light And you judged me once for falling This wounded heart arrives And burn my shadow away And burn my shadow away When I see the light True love forever When I see the light True love forever When I see the light True love forever When I see the light True love forever Burn my shadow When I see the light True love forever When I see the light True love forever Oh burn my shadow When I see the light True love forever Away And burn my shadow away Oh how I loved you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario